Our storage space is limited. Due to your generosity, most months we reach its full capacity. We distribute our in-kind to current and former client families once per month, which allows us to accept more donations. To make an in-kind donation, please contact Noeli Perez at (831) 728-5649 x100 to ensure we have space and to arrange drop-off. Items in “red” are our most urgent needs at the moment.
- Raingear for kids
- Umbrellas for kids
- Pick-up truck for PVSS (for dropping off in-kind donations to client families, picking up food from the Food Bank, and other needs)
- Baby products:
- bottles & sippy cups
- diapers & wipes
- Hygiene products:
- body soaps
- shampoos & conditioners (please, no “trial size” bottles)
- women’s deodorant
- toilet paper
- feminine hygiene products
- Sharpie markers
- Note pads
- Gift cards* from local supermarkets to help families have a nice Thanksgiving meal
- Gift cards* to Target, Ross, or KMart to help families purchase winter clothing for their children.
*Cards can be mailed to or dropped off at Pajaro Valley Shelter Services, 115 Brennan Street, Watsonville, CA 95076.
*To ensure that your gift goes to the designated purchase, families turn in receipts to the office.
WHAT WILL YOU GIVE?
Make a promise today.